Moore Properties is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We wish to be transparent on how we process your data and show you that we are accountable with the GDPR in relation to not only processing your data but ensuring you understand your rights as a client. It is the intention of this privacy statement to explain to you the information practices of James Moore in relation to the information we collect about you. For the purposes of the GDPR the data controller is:
- James Moore
- Contact details of 086 6044480
- When we refer to ‘we’ it is Moore Properties
Please read this Statement carefully as this sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
Who are we?
- Moore Properties is a regulated entity providing our clients with Property Letting and Management Services.
Our Data Protection Officer / GDPR Owner and data protection representatives can be contacted directly here:
- James ( Jim ) Moore
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone number; 086 6044480
Purpose for processing your data
- For proper management of the Letting Business
- Information consisting generally of names, addresses and contact details to set up sales(lettings) and management files. For receiving, managing of Lettings, registrations and payments of moneys within the business. For compiling and verifying accountancy records.
- All data will be filed in our office, both in paper and on computer files while being managed and thereafter held( in secure storage) for the relevant period to comply with the Regulatory and Revenue requirements.
Why we are processing your data? Our legal basis.
In order for us to provide you with suitable Letting and Management services, Moore Properties need to collect personal data for proper operation of the business. Our reason (lawful reason) for processing your data under the GDPR is:
- Legal basis –Moore Properties needs to process your data as this is necessary in relation to a proper management of Letting & Management Process , Receipt and payment of Fees , to comply with the Legal requirements and the holding of Financial Records.
In any event, Moore Properties are committed to ensuring that the information we collect, and use is appropriate for this purpose, and does not constitute an invasion of your privacy.
How will Moore Properties use the personal data it collects about me?
Moore Properties will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will endeavour to keep your information accurate and up to date, and not keep it for longer than is necessary.
Special Categories of personal data
If we collect any special categories of personal data (e.g. health, religious beliefs, racial, ethnic origin – financial information is not classified as special categories of personal data) – we will ensure the below
- we will obtain your explicit consent
Who are we sharing your data with?
We may pass your personal data on to third-party service providers contracted to Moore Properties in the course of dealing with you. Any third parties that we may share your data with are obliged to keep your details securely, and to use them only to fulfil the service they provide on your behalf. When they no longer need your data to fulfil this service, they will dispose of the details in line with Moore Properties Click here to enter text. procedures. If we wish to pass your sensitive personal data onto a third party we will only do so once we have obtained your explicit consent, unless we are legally required to do otherwise. The third parties that we pass your personal data to are:
- Residential Tenancies Board
- Rentpro – now Origin (Computer Management System)
- Donegal County Council ( HAP Scheme)
- Property Services Regulatory Authority.
- Relevant Property Owners ( tenants details)
- Relevant Tenants ( Property Owner’s details
- Service Personnel ( with agreement)
We have issued all our third-party processors with a Data Processor checklist asking them GDPR specific questions If we transfer personal data to a third party or outside the EU we as the data controller will ensure the recipient (processor or another controller) has provided the appropriate safeguards and on condition that enforceable data subject rights and effective legal remedies for you the data subject are available.
Data Subjects Rights:
Moore Properties facilitate you, our clients, rights in line with our data protection policy and the subject access request procedure. This is available on request. Your rights as a data subject At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- Right to judicial review: in the event that Organisation Name refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why.
All of the above requests will be forwarded on should there be a third party involved as we have indicated in the processing of your personal data.
Additional information we are providing you with to ensure we are transparent and fair with our processing
Retention of your personal data
Data will not be held for longer than is necessary for the purpose(s) for which they were obtained. Moore Properties will process personal data in accordance with our retention schedule. This retention schedule has been governed by our regulatory body Property Services Regulatory Authority, The Revenue Commissioners and our internal governance.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by Moore Properties or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the supervisory authority and Organisation Name’s data protection representatives Data Protection Officer / GDPR Owner
Failure to provide further information
If we are collecting your data for a contract x and you cannot provide this data the consequences of this could mean the contract cannot be completed or details are incorrect. Profiling – automatic decision making Profiling; Property Service Managers( ‘Agents’) using profiling in their business. The main categories are
- Risk profiling.
- Profiling for marketing purposes.
- Establishing affordability and providing quotations for Letting & Management services
To establish a customer’s attitude to the Property being let by implication from previous Lettings.
When we seek Necessary Details for the proper Advertising and Marketing of the property.
- Establishing affordability and providing quotations for Properties services products.
If we intend to further process your personal data for a purpose other than for which the data was collected, we will provide this information prior to processing this data.
Your privacy is important to us. If you have any comments or questions regarding this statement, please contact us on 086 6044480 or email@example.com.